Speedy Recovery, Attentive Care
Lexington provides in-house 24-hour medical care and monitoring by physicians, nurses, and nursing assistants. We offer therapy 7 days a week and most patients receive therapy in the morning and afternoons, helping to make them stronger in a shorter period of time.
We also offer:
- In-house therapy team of 15 full-time staff, including certified physical, occupational and speech therapists
- On-site medical director, Dr. James L. Wright, and physician assistant
- Registered nurses as full-time unit managers and shift supervisors
- Full-time admissions nurse to help make the process of transition from the hospital to our center as smooth as possible by coordinating communication between the hospital, pharmacy, and physicians
- Full-time registered dietitian to evaluate your condition, monitor your progress and provide education and guidance to promote health and healing
- Full-time wound care nurse and consulting physician, Dr. Hiral Naik, dedicated to wound healing
- Social services team who monitors patient’s emotional and mental well-being and helps coordinate discharge planning
Home Away From Home
We offer a setting that is quieter and more home-like than other nursing or rehabilitation centers.
- Designed by award-winning interior designers, the fresh, contemporary, and spacious rooms overlook landscaped gardens
- Wi-Fi internet access, telephone, satellite broadcast programs with wall-mounted LCD televisions and built in DVD players—all at no additional charge
- Indoor and outdoor spaces for relaxation with friends and family
- Daily activities keep residents engaged and active